Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Dryden's was established in 1976. It is named after John Dryden (1631-1700), a King's Scholar and the first Poet Laureate. An official magazine, Private Parts: Dryden’s Organ, ran briefly in 1981.
North end of ground floor in the College building, on the East side of Little Dean's Yard.
Functions, occupations and activities
Mandates/sources of authority
Access points area
Place access points
Authority record identifier
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Created by Felicity Crowe, Archives and Records Management Assistant, February 2020.
Westminster School Archives; Tanner, Lawrence, 'Westminster School: Its Buildings and Associations'.